A full-service Denver general contractor, Division One will build you a new home in Denver or addition from start to finish, professionally and accountably. Division One provides a single, responsive point of contact throughout the entire home building project and collaborates seamlessly with you and your architect to realize your vision. Our clients know where to go with questions, concerns, changes, and progress reports—and get definitive answers. From initial site and blueprint reviews to pouring the foundation, framing, and installing mechanical systems, electrical, plumbing, fixtures, cabinetry, windows, and flooring, Division One is a reliable home building partner every step of the way.
What You Can Expect From Division One
- Unparalleled client focus, responsiveness, and project management
- Proactive consultation and collaboration with you and your architect at every stage
- Expert team of professional builders and site supervisors
- Detailed and realistic initial estimate and ongoing cost management
- No change orders that aren’t necessitated by factors unforeseeable at the start of construction and agreed upon in consultation with you
- Detailed construction timeline
- Weekly, on-site owner-architect-contractor meetings to keep you informed on every aspect of construction
Division One has a team of experienced and professional carpenters, plumbers, electricians, mechanical systems experts, dry-wallers, tile setters, and others with whom we’ve worked for years. A dedicated and highly experienced supervisor is on site with members of this team every day to ensure that your home is built to the highest standards, on time and within budget. If challenges arise, Division 1 is always there to work with you and provide cost-effective solutions: your satisfaction—and our reputation—depend on it.
How Does Division One Build Your Dream Home?
We Get to Know Each Other
We meet with you to review our portfolio and answer all your questions about Division 1 and our process
- Discuss your wants and needs
- Conduct site review
- Determine general feasibility of the project
- Present price ranges for comparable projects
We Get to Know Your Dream Home
We learn more about you and your vision for your home
- Review final design
- Review building schematics
- Identify design execution and cost considerations
- Provide a realistic, itemized estimate and detailed construction plan for your home building project
We Take Care of the Paperwork
- Specify payment schedule
- Set construction schedule
- Sign owner-contractor agreement
We Make it Personal
We collaborate closely with you and your architect on every aspect of your home building project
- You select your plumbing and lighting fixtures, cabinetry, countertops, hardware, carpet, tile, doors, trim and paint colors for your new addition or custom home. We’re here to consult on any decision or provide recommendations.
- We help you choose the right building materials, and interior and exterior finishes
We Do it All, And Do it Right
Division One will manage every aspect of construction responsively, professionally, and accountably
- Obtain building permits
- Secure site
- Protect home from dust & construction traffic
- Demolish existing spaces or structure as necessary
- Pour foundation
- Frame structure
- Install mechanical, wiring, plumbing, and insulation
- Install cabinetry, lighting and plumbing fixtures, windows, floors, tile, cabinetry, carpet, and appliances
- Finish and paint interior
- Install and apply exterior finishes
- Conduct a final walkthrough of your finished home
- Take you through final inspection
Professional, Collaborative, and Accountable
In our first meeting for your home building project, Division One conducts an in-depth interview with you and your architect. We want to understand your goals, dreams, and lifestyle needs. We also educate you on various products and construction methods to help you better understand the home building process and price considerations for your design.
It is important to find potential problems in the design phase, and we partner closely with your architect to understand design details and resolve any issues to your satisfaction. The initial site visit with our team allows us to understand your project and identify any potential zoning, code, and/or structural issues that need to be addressed prior to construction.
The Division One team arrives on time and works every day of your home building project. We use the best, time-tested construction methods to ensure quality results and we take great pride in our work. We efficient and fully dedicated to your project.
Contact us today at 303-316-9400 to learn more or schedule a free consultation for an addition or new-home construction in the greater Denver area.
GET A QUOTE. Talk with
Division One Construction
and get started TODAY!